The hair can be the most modern, the super cool outfit, the most chic shoe, porém…se the skin is not pretty, to be sure, the result of production will be compromised.The skin is an indicator of our way of life, everything is transmitted through the skin, believe me, to or primarily if you take a life stress, if feed poorly, your skin will reveal.In other words, you can’t be too careful with her. The problem is that, when you’re young, in the prime of youth, it’s quite common to ignore it, but believe me, it contributes much to the aesthetic perception we passed to others.
The fact is that it’s good to keep in mind that a lush, shiny skin, toned, hydrated and free of impurities, that is, treated well, makes the face stay young for long, as well as healthy and more beautiful.
How to have beautiful skin and healthy?
To help you have a beautiful, healthy skin ALWAYS, collect on the internet a list of simple tips, but fundamental, that will help us in this task:
- Regularly clean the skin with a mild soap, glycerin soap is a great option;
- Use a scrubto remove dead cells and impurities;
- Treat acne with special products;
- Stay away from stress: dedicate some time for facial masksor creams for legs, besides being a great way to keep your skin more beautiful, helps to relax the mind and therefore leaves the skin more luminous;
- Always remember to use sunscreen (even and especially in the winter), as it is the best way to keep skin young (not what you want most?) and free of stains;
- Don’t abuse the Sun, ultraviolet rays have accumulative effect, you don’t want to get to 30 with 60 skin, isn’t it?
- Drink green tea, yellow or white, three times a day to protect against skin cancer and wrinkles, they, in addition to other benefits, have flavonoids and other antioxidants, which act in the body in fighting free radicals;
- Drinking plenty of water helps moisturize not only the body, but the skin itself, besides giving a little help in the diet;
- Enrich your diet with foods rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids, such as blueberries, strawberries, walnuts, Brazil nuts, artichokes, almonds, flax seed oil, cereals, grains, tuna and Turkey.
- Avoid fried foods, in addition to being highly caloric end up reflecting on the skin, leaving it oily, facilitating the arrival of pimples;
- Exercise, they stimulate circulation, causing your skin to become more healthy, flushed;
- If you really want to have beautiful skin, never sleep with makeup, always remove it with a good astringent before going to sleep;
- Sleep well, a good night’s sleep can do wonders for your skin and beauty.
How to choose your foundation | Beauty tips
This is the advantage not using Make-up
Beauty Trends, Skincare, Teen Growing up, Sexual Tips …
30 Most Beautiful Indian Women in World 2018
Home Remedies To Get Beautiful Eyes Without Makeup …
How to Tweak Your Skincare Routine for Winter
41 Best Beauty Tips for Teens
Celebrity Beauty Secrets and Makeup Tips
How to Get Rid of Acne: Skin Care Tips
How to Be Beautiful Without Makeup
DIY Beauty Tips and Tricks
34 Best Tips How to Get Beautiful Skin on Face & Body …
FREE [DOWNLOAD] The Full Plate Diet: Slim Down, Look Great …
Amazing European Wonders You May Not Know About – Page 9 …
Calphalon Skillet Giveaway!
Best emails to forward page 10
makeup for young teens
Power Yoga Poses for Flat Stomach
27 Toe Nail Designs to Keep Up with Trends