Each hair type has its own hydration needs, and so there are various masks homemade, cheap and very effective that can be used. Thus, it is possible to ensure the hydration of the wires with natural products such as corn starch, avocado, honey and yogurt, combining its use with some natural oils, such as olive oil, almond oil, argan oil or coconut oil, that moisturize and nourish deeply the hair strands.
To achieve a deep hydration and a professional house, it is necessary to avoid making the mask in the bathroom so as not to dilute the product, as well as it is recommended to apply the mask in the yarn strand by strand, always from top to bottom.
How to Moisturize Different Types of Hair
1. Curly hair
The curly hair tends to be drier because the oil-natural from the root does not reach the ends, and therefore the ideal solution is to moisturize your hair 2 to 3 times per week. To do this, you can choose to use a homemade mask of Cornstarch, which can be prepared as follows:
Homemade mask of Cornstarch:
- Ingredients: 2 tablespoons Cornstarch + 2 tablespoons of a hydrating mask + 1 tablespoon of coconut oil;
- How to prepare: put 1 cup of water in a saucepan and add 2 tablespoons of cornstarch. Lead to the fire for a few minutes until the mixture acquires the consistency of a hair mask. Remove from fire and let cool. Finally, mix all the ingredients and pass on the hair.
See other recipes of masks home-made and natural to moisturize curly hair in 5 Miraculous remedies to Moisturize Curly Hair.
2. Curly hair
Curly hair is usually more dry and breaks easily, and so he needs daily care, which allow a good hydration. To moisturize this type of hair mask of avocado and mayonnaise is a great option and can be prepared in the following way:
Homemade mask of avocado and mayonnaise:
- Ingredients: 1 ripe avocado + 2 tablespoons mayonnaise + 1 tablespoon of almond oil;
- How to prepare: start by peeling and mashing the avocado, add the mayonnaise and the oil of almonds. Mix well all the ingredients and pass on the hair as a mask.
This mask should be done 1 to 2 times per week and comb should be used cream comb, serum, or mousse and moisturisers.
3. Dry hair
Dry hair, you need to hidratações that confer brightness, hydration and smoothness. For this, the mask of honey and avocado is an excellent option, which may be prepared as follows:
Homemade mask of honey and avocado:
- Ingredients: 3 tablespoons honey + 1 ripe avocado + 1 tablespoon of argan oil;
- How to prepare: start by peeling and mashing the avocado, add the honey and the argan oil. Mix well all the ingredients and pass on the hair as a mask.
See other homemade recipes to moisturize dry hair and damaged natural Treatment for dry hair.
4. Painted hair
The coloured hair also need a lot of attention, because if they are not hydrated regularly have a tendency to dry and break. For this, a mask of banana with honey is a good option:
Mask of banana with honey
- Ingredients: 1 banana ripe + 1 pot of natural yogurt + 3 tablespoons honey + 1 tablespoon of olive oil;
- How to prepare: start by peeling the bananas, add the honey, the yogurt and the olive oil. Mix well all the ingredients and pass on the hair as a mask.
5. Brittle hair and dry
The hair brittle and without life need of daily care and must be hydrated (1 to 2 times per week. In these cases the most suitable is the mask of glycerin, which can be prepared as follows:
Mask of glycerin:
- Ingredients: 1 cap of glycerin liquid bi-distilled + 2 tablespoons of hydrating mask to the choice;
- How to prepare: mix the glycerin with the hydrating mask and pass on the hair.
6. Blonde hair
The blonde hair needs not only of hydration but also of products that will help enliven and maintain their color, therefore, indicated the use of a mask of chamomile and corn starch.
Mask of chamomile and corn starch:
- Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of dried flowers of Chamomile or 2 sachets of tea + 2 tablespoons of Cornstarch + 2 tablespoons of moisturizing cream;
- How to prepare: boil 1 cup of water and add the chamomile. Cover and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes. Then, place the tea in a saucepan and add 2 tablespoons of cornstarch and heat for a few minutes until the mixture acquires the consistency of a hair mask. Let the mixture cool down and mix with the moisturizer.
Here are other ways to use chamomile to lighten your hair in Chamomile to Lighten Naturally Hair.
Step-by-step instructions to make a moisturizing homemade
The hidratações homemade, when done correctly can result as well as the hidratações made in the lounge. The difference is often in the details and that’s why it should be done in the following way:
- Good starting washing hair with a shampoo of your choice;
- Remove the excess water from the hair using a towel or paper towel; Another excellent option are the towels of microfiber, which avoid frizz and reduce static electricity;
- Untangle the hair with a brush or a comb and separate the hair into different parts using piranhas;
- After you begin to apply the mask on the lower part of the hair, strand by strand and from top to bottom, avoiding to pass very close to the root;
- Leave the homemade mask to act for 20 minutes. To enhance the effect of the mask, you can choose to roll up a towel in the head or you can use a thermal cap;
Finally, remove the entire mask with water and comb and dry the hair as usually.
1000+ ideas about Facial Hair Styles on Pinterest
Best DIY Hair Masks To Make Locks Lustrous For Spring …
25+ best ideas about Egg Hair Growth on Pinterest
Best Natural Hydrating Hair Mask For Hair Loss & Hair …
Condition Your Hair With Homemade Coconut Oil Hair Mask …
Best 25+ Beauty hacks ideas on Pinterest
17 Best ideas about Dry Scalp Treatments on Pinterest …
20 best images about Avocado- Easy Homemade Face Masks on …
Hair Growth Secrets – Learn How to Stop Hair Loss And …
33 best Hair and Beauty images on Pinterest
Skin Care Tips for Oily Skin – Articles & How-Tos
43 best Transitioning from relaxed to natural hair! images …
How To: 3 Step Detox Routine – Honestly Beautiful
125 best Coconut Oil images on Pinterest
Best 25+ Grow long nails ideas on Pinterest
EASY Solutions for DRY Natural Hair! (Homemade Mask/LOC …
How To Make My Curly Hair Not Frizzy: How Do I Tame My …
skin care on Pinterest
1000+ ideas about Castor Oil Hair on Pinterest